Monday 1 June 2015

I have been playing about with the metering, focussing and also now using Aperture priority. This is without doubt my favourite camera, at the moment i am not noticing the limitations of the fixed lens. It makes you work harder at your photography, as you have to spend a bit more time stepping back and forth to compose the picture correctly. Personally i really enjoy having this discipline enforced upon me.










I feel that this Fujifilm X100S camera is absolutely superb for street photography because it has very fast focussing and also its physical size. I really do not know why, but whenever i go on the street with my Nikon DSLR people sub consciously think photographer, somehow they hardly seem to reconise you with the Fuji, Cartier Bresson who used to paint his Leica,s matt black to blend in to his surroundings was obviously onto something here !








No comments:

Post a Comment