Friday 5 June 2015

Post Photo Manipulation

I have never really been much of a fan of heavy post photograph Make up ! or Photoshopping. Normally i simply crop my pics and make a few minor adjustments or nothing at all.

I only use an old version of Photoshop Elements Version 9 bought used on Ebay for £22. However i have recently been reading a bit about Topaz Labs plug ins for Photoshop.As they offer a free 30 day trial period, So i thought why not! lets give them a go.

I am very impressed, i found them easy to use and very powerful. So far i have only used Topaz Labs Plug Ins,  Detail and also Black & White effects.

So far i am very impressed highly recommended, the actual products also seem reasonably priced. Worth searching the internet for some discount codes, i found one that gave me 25% off both products 


No comments:

Post a Comment